Want to set up shop at this year’s Smokin’ on the Plaza? We’d love to have you! Read our vendor guidelines below and fill out our online application to be considered. [Insert LMS content here].
Payment for vendor booths is accepted via Paypal. Please contact Lovington MainStreet if you have any questions.
- Food Vendors must pay and provide proof of a food permit by June 15th. Any food vendor that has not provided proof of permit will not be allowed to participate and will not be eligible for reimbursement.
- Re-selling or sub-letting your assigned booth space is not permitted.
- Exhibitors/Vendors will be contacted by Event Manager on June 17th. Set up is Friday, June 19th, beginning at 10:00am. All vendors must be ready to open at 3:00pm but are encouraged to open at 12:00pm for the district employees.
- Booth breakdown is not permitted until AFTER the Awards Ceremony on Saturday, June 20th, except for emergencies and for vendors who are 95% sold out.
- Vendor booths must be completely off site by 8:00am Sunday, June 21st.
- Vendors must supply their own tent/table, electrical cords & generators. No electricity or outlets will be provided. Water availability is limited. A self-contained system is optimum.
- Exposed grills, smokers, etc. must have a barrier to avoid potential burns. Any items of potential danger to the public are not allowed, including:
- dangerously hot exhibit lights (such as halogen)
- combustible or explosive material
- items stacked at heights which could possibly fall
- items displayed low or at ground level which could cause tripping
- extremely sharp items
- any items deemed dangerous by event coordinators